Vendors – FAQ
We are excited to still be able to offer an expo area for our vendors at our Virtual Convention!
Getting Set Up
- Provide the Planning Committee with all the information that we require to set up your booth.
- If you are “manning” a booth, you MUST be registered for the event as an attendee.
- Once registered, you will be added as a Moderator for your booth on the backend interface. Your email and unique password will be needed to login and enter the conference once it is live.
- Sign in to Hopin on conference day! Enter the conference at any time to enjoy some sessions or feel free to head to the Expo and begin “manning” your booth.
Vendors – Essential Details
Setting Up a Booth
The Lions Multiple District 22 Convention Planning Committee will help you setup your booth for you in Hopin on the backend. Exhibitors can have changes made to their booth, but they will have to ask the planning committee to apply the changes.
Vendors should receive an email from the Planning Committee asking for the things that we will need from you to create your booth. All booths contain:
- Organization / Company Name
- Exhibitor Email Address
- Exhibitor Headline
- Short text about the vendor (motto or key message)
- Priority Number
- This is selected by the Planning Committee based on your package level. This will determine your virtual booth size and where it appears in the Expo.
- Longer text about the vendor
- Logo and Background Image for the booth
There are many different ways to display content in your vendor booth. Options include:
- Pre-Recorded Video
- If you have pre-recorded videos, these can be streamed in your booth using youtube or Vimeo as the content provider
- Live Video:
- A booth can have exhibitors set as “Moderators” who are able to have a live chat session with attendees who visit the booth. Please note: you must be registered for the conference to moderate a session.
Optional Booth Content
Hopin booths have additional customizations for booths that are optional to you. These include:
- Booth button
- The default is to link to your website
- We can also set the button to email the exhibitor with a notification that the attendee is “interested”
- You can include a special offer for booth visitors, such as a discount, special access, coupone code, etc.
- Twitter Link